AWARDS AND HONOURS
The Blue Planet Society (BPS) recognizes worthy contributions of Scholars and Institutions in the field of science and society to confer national felicitations on them by following categories of awards and honours:
- LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD (ABOVE 55 YEARS OF AGE)
- HON. FELLOWSHIP/ FELLOWSHIP (FBPS)
- DR. APJ ABDUL KALAM GREEN ENVIRONMENT AWARD
- BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION AWARD
- INNOVATIVE FACULTY AWARD
- SOCIAL ENVIRONMENTALIST AWARD
- PARYAVARAN MITRA PURASKAR
- YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD (BELOW 35 YEARS OF AGE)
- BLUE PLANET SCHOLAR AWARD (FOR Ph.D. SCHOLARS)
- BEST ORAL PAPER PRESENTATION AWARD
- BEST POSTER PRESENTATION AWARD
NOTE: Life Membership of BPS is mandatory for Awards 1 To 9.
Award is a tangible symbol to signify eminence of contributions made by a person or institution. It is a token of honour conferred on the contributor to boost the enthusiasm for better performance in the field of expertise. Appreciation of good deeds is the moral duty of the society and should be rendered at least in the form of felicitation. The Blue Planet Society (BPS) therefore acknowledges the worthwhile contributions in the different fields of science, environment and society by its eminent team to search and evaluate the achievements under the stewardship of Dr. A.K. Verma, who himself is a “Man of Awards” including Saraswati Samman of U.P. Govt. 2017. The BPS confers above awards of national repute through search and nominations on different occasions.